Machaira Bible Church will open for Bible Class on Wednesday, 10th of June at 8:00 p.m. Unfortunately, the 2020 Dallas Bible Conference has been cancelled.
Class Schedule: The normal schedule will be followed EXCEPT THE ONLY class on Sunday will begin at 11:00 a.m. There will not be a 10:00 a.m. class on Sundays until further notice.
Berachah Church will continue to provide video streaming on the Berachah website for those who are unable to attend Bible Class. Please use the following polices to determine whether you should come to class:
- Those who are ill, feel ill or symptomatic must not attend Bible Class - please do not enter the facility when you are sick.
- Those who are most vulnerable to the virus according to CDC recommendations should not attend Bible Class at this time.
- Those with compromised immune systems are highly encouraged not to attend Bible Class at this time.
Machaira Bible Church will comply with current state and county recommended requirements for social distancing and safety. For those who do come to Bible Class, the following seating and safety policies will be in place:
1. We will require a minimum of 1 empty seat between every "attendee". There will be “tent cards” available to mark seats between attendees as "Do Not Sit Here". Families (and those coming to church together in a single vehicle) can sit together without seats between family members, but there needs to be at least one empty seat to the left and right of each family.
2. We have spaced out seating inside of the church to provide 6' distancing between rows. You can use all rows in each of the classrooms.
3. Machaira Bible Church has opened two additional overflow rooms to allow members to spread out - the rooms previously used for a deacon's room and for a teen class will now be used as overflow rooms.
4. Deacons will be available to assist with seating. Please ask for assistance if you are uncertain about seating.
5. Masks are optional inside the auditorium. However, masks are recommended in the foyer and when walking through the facility. Remember to respect the safety of those around you. Masks will be provided in the foyer for those who do not bring their own.
6. Please maintain social distancing in the common areas and bathrooms. We recommend a maximum of two people at a time in the men's bathroom and three in the women's bathroom.
7. Do not bring food into the facility until further notice.
8. The kitchen will remain closed. No coffee will be provided. You may bring your own beverage if you wish.
9. Hand Sanitizer will be provided at every entrance and in every room.
Children's Classes - There will not be a nursery nor prep school for now. We will meet with the teachers on the first Sunday to discuss ways to safely provide for the children's classes. Resumption of the classes is contingent upon meeting the safety requirements and cooperation of the parents and children. We do not anticipate having a nursery under the current CDC recommendations for social distancing.
We look forward to seeing our congregation begin to gather again in the coming weeks. Please contact one of the deacons to address questions or concerns.